I was autokicked/ban and requesting a removal of such

This forum is used for questioning why you were banned or kicked from official ECGN servers. Posts anywhere else will be deleted, keep them in here.
Vman

I was autokicked/ban and requesting a removal of such

Postby Vman » Fri Mar 19, 2004 4:10 pm

(BF:V server) had a negative score because i suicided a few times and i am assuming the autokick kicked me. When i tried to recconect, it said i was banned. This was the first time ever i was kicked. If my ban could please be lifted i would be ever so grateful. Thank you

PS ppl on Teamspeak said it could possibly be temporary, but i would still appreciated if it could be lifted.

Unregistered

Postby Unregistered » Fri Mar 19, 2004 4:16 pm

Hey, this is <<<Killer>>>, and i was playuing the same time Vman was, he did not TK a single guy, infact his score wasa result of sucides when he attemped to join the USA side. We were both in teamspeak, so he wanted to stay on the same side, but he was auto switched. so plz if his Ban could be lifted it would be great. Thanks Alot guys, and thnx for running such a great server.

Bagginses

Postby Bagginses » Sun Mar 21, 2004 12:03 am

I can vouch for these guys cause I was there on TS when Vman was trying to switch (he didn't realize he didn't have to suicide to switch teams). There was no foul play (unless you see it as teamswitching, but it was the beginning of the map).

-Bagginses

<<<Killer>>>

Postby <<<Killer>>> » Sun Mar 21, 2004 1:39 pm

Thanx bagginses for backing us up, i have been dying to play on the ecgn vietnam server, its been so long! i hope i can here from a admin soon.

Vman

Postby Vman » Sun Mar 21, 2004 2:57 pm

Oh man... this is taking forever. All 3 of us can't play because of this ban.

I NEED MY FIX!!!

Rompbot

Postby Rompbot » Sun Mar 21, 2004 3:01 pm

I was wondering why I couldn't get on the server - this is my IP too.

Postby Ryan » Sun Mar 21, 2004 3:51 pm

For lack of evidence, im lifting the ban.

In the future, keep in mind, the ban will be put back in place if a rule is violated.

EDIT: Technical Difficulties while removing your ban.. looking into this.

Vman

Postby Vman » Sun Mar 21, 2004 4:01 pm

Much thanks, Ryan.

<<<Killer>>>

Postby <<<Killer>>> » Mon Mar 22, 2004 12:15 am

Thanks a whole lot and thanks so much, now my brothers and I can play once again together on your server!

Rompbot

Still Banned...

Postby Rompbot » Mon Mar 22, 2004 9:53 pm

Originally posted by Ryan
For lack of evidence, im lifting the ban.

In the future, keep in mind, the ban will be put back in place if a rule is violated.

EDIT: Technical Difficulties while removing your ban.. looking into this.

Any word on the status of our ban removal? We've been trying to get on the server and still can't.

Postby Chacal » Mon Mar 22, 2004 10:09 pm

Noob admins...
Chacal

[SIZE="1"][color="LightBlue"]Reporter: "Mr Gandhi, what do you think of western civilization?"
Gandhi: "I think it would be a great idea."[/color][/SIZE]

<<<Killer>>>

Postby <<<Killer>>> » Tue Mar 23, 2004 7:13 pm

....no word yet huh... im starving for ecgn action...someone...plz...:help:... i cant take it anymore! NO! resit urge to join a pub and become a Smacker! The pain! :eek: oh the pain....

Rule of Wrist

Postby Rule of Wrist » Tue Mar 23, 2004 7:27 pm

Us admins are having a few problems with the new tools for BFV, so any lack of attention is not due to any intent to punish you or anything, but technical difficulties... when we are able, we'll fix the problem :)

Postby Sgt. Quentin » Sun Mar 28, 2004 3:06 pm

it may be the same problem i was having. download the the pbsec.htm from punkbusterand make sure it goes into the main pb file not the htm file. i was banned everyother game for a while for data differs from server. hope it helps.

here is the link just save it to the pb file in bfv

http://www.evenbalance.com/downloads/bfv/pbsec.htm
Greatness is not where we stand, but in what direction We are moving. -Oliver Wendel Holmes

<<<Killer>>>

Postby <<<Killer>>> » Fri Apr 02, 2004 12:59 pm

Sooo.. was up? how are things going on figuring out our ban status.
We still cant get into ur server, and i was just wondering how things were progressing, b/c i miss the ECGN server so much!

Next

Return to Been Banned?