The Best RTCW Player?

Make sure to bring lots of med packs, our 64 player beach server is intense!

Moderators: RTCW Admins, Super Moderators, vB3 - Administrators

Re: The Best RTCW Player?

Postby weezy » Tue Jul 14, 2009 8:15 pm

=TAO=WARPIG wrote:
*with that I will NEVER visit this forum or the server again, I've owned it long enough anyway. BUT if I ever see you assclowns at any TAO server.....

TRIPLE FAIL

You contradicted yourself three times in this sentence and a half, and we're the assclowns.

=TAO=WARPIG wrote:LOL! "Scrub" LOL

:yes:

=TAO=WARPIG wrote:All my games ARE reality because I remember being there.

Swing and a miss.

We are getting off topic with this flame war, if it makes you happy: Warpig is the best player rtcw has ever seen, before the game was made, during, and presently. Before B.J and the Axis scum there was Warpig. In the distance when you see a green exclamation mark you will know it's Warpig. When you open the console you will read six teamkills by Warpig and his panzer, but all his allies say sorry for they are not worthy. When an ally gasps for his final breath Warpig will be there. When you look behind you, Warpig will be there.

Postby Nubz » Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:27 pm

he proved he can run into an empty room when a panzer blows it open. Still went 8/25 on K/D ratio.

fuggin l33tnutz

Postby Paco's Gun » Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:16 am

" wrote:and Haco's Gun you'ld need some tissues if we ever met.

Pretty sure anyone could have rhymed masses with masses.

Postby =TAO=Flessan » Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:05 am

Sometimes everyone here makes me laugh.

Everyone's tossing their K/Rs around. It's too easy to get a good K/R on this server... or at least was until I went down to playing once every 4 weeks.

Aside from that, is K/R dick size now? I mean, if so, I'm still well endowed but..

I prefer to think the point in the game is just to have some friggin fun. Winning is cool to.

It's a game people. This forum, also a game. Stop taking shit talk so seriously.

Postby H3ckler » Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:20 pm

I miss =SG= days... :(

Those were probably the best wolf days for me at least. Everyone was a good player on those servers and the ones who sucked were welcomed and everyone would joke in a friendly manner with them...On vent, there were at least 30 of us, including the new guys, because they knew we would be friendly with them and try to teach them the ropes and how to strategically play maps like Marketgarden, Tank, bismarck, breakout, tram and so on.. There was none of this calling out and hating on other people unless they deserved it and they would likely get banned without an appeal.

AND JUST SO YOU GUYS KNOW.....Back when wolf was a more popular game, GAMB was a pretty big force to be wrecking with....He was in among a few of the top players to play. If Huntress is LadyHuntress, I remember that person also on the =SG= server LadyHuntress|TD was the name.

who else now

Booner@War
=SG=MaxPL
=SG=SigSauer
=SG=anxiety
Staind|TD
WarSwine
v9.FakeH@lo
mjholner
murgatroyd
Splurgn|NoX (Former clanmates were the guys in NoX here)
Ninja|NoX
Messiah|NoX
Misery|NoX
MagicBlunt|NoX

Oh and that just names a few :P

Oh those days were fun...

Anyone else have some highlights they care to share lol.
Ur!H3ckler
-[x]-Op3on
H3ckler[color=lime]Stoned. [/color]
[color="Black"]Cheech[/color][color="Lime"]Stoned.[/color]

Postby Kman » Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:16 pm

=TAO=WARPIG wrote:Anyone happen to catch that game a couple weeks ago, 40 players, my team (Axis) all skulled except me with 2 minutes left. NO allies skulled and they still lost...LOL.

I remember that game u killed me at the antenna with the docs with 10 seconds remaining, I blame the guy :tard: who blocked the game winning panzer shot to the radio room a moment earlier costing me most of my health - plus the fact that the entire team was in the basement staring at the empty war room table instead of clearing the path....

You are correct Warpig when u say most losses are the result of stupidity by one team or the other. :wall:

In this case both our teams sucked and winning came down to 2 players who always play for the win and not stats... and you came out on top this time.... :clap:

Postby Gamb » Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:40 pm

Ahhh but what about the players that play to skull everyone? There are loads of people that do not care about stats but simply want to kill everyone. Anyone can run docs in , it takes teamwork normally to skull a side

Postby thegamecat » Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:40 am

Gamb wrote:Ahhh but what about the players that play to skull everyone? There are loads of people that do not care about stats but simply want to kill everyone. Anyone can run docs in, it takes teamwork normally to skull a side

Oh good grief

Postby Nubz » Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:53 am

honestly, this is the major downside to ecg server. Make it either DM or Objective. Having both splits up the team badly, and then you get all this whining.

Postby Gamb » Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:37 am

gamecat has confirmed it . yup thats right hes a douchebag, just ask his mom , but not after 9 gmt hes not allowed to be noisy after that

Postby H3ckler » Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:12 pm

thegamecat wrote:Oh good grief

Dude, again, why are you nitpicking.....It is pretty easy to run docs in man, you have 3 people and it's a given that you'll make it in....You have 25 minutes to get the docs in the door. It's much harder to skull a full team in 25 minutes.

About dividing up a team Nubz with the whole dm and obj, it helps a team when Gamb, Pico and I are spawnkilling the axis team while the allied team are trying to run the docs.

But anywho, that's just how a "few" players think I suppose.....All I know is I can get over 25 kills a game, maintain a positive ratio and also get around 30 revives.....That seems like teamwork to me and a benefit to any team.
Ur!H3ckler
-[x]-Op3on
H3ckler[color=lime]Stoned. [/color]
[color="Black"]Cheech[/color][color="Lime"]Stoned.[/color]

Postby Paco's Gun » Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:10 am

it helps a team when Gamb, Pico and I are spawnkilling the axis team while the allied team are trying to run the docs

You mean when you and pico are spawnkilling and gamb is in limbo?

Postby thegamecat » Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:22 am

Paco's Gun wrote:You mean when you and pico are spawnkilling and gamb is in limbo?

He just calls it "home" now.

Postby thegamecat » Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:13 am

H3ckler wrote:Dude, again, why are you nitpicking.....It is pretty easy to run docs in man, you have 3 people and it's a given that you'll make it in....You have 25 minutes to get the docs in the door. It's much harder to skull a full team in 25 minutes.

So you believe that teamwork is required to run the docs in, and you say a team of 3. I agree. Interestingly Gamb disagrees with us both:

"Anyone can run docs in"

So, what EXACTLY was the point of your post?

You agree with me, and think Gambs a spaz, or you have posted something you disagree with. Which is it?

About dividing up a team Nubz with the whole dm and obj, it helps a team when Gamb, Pico and I are spawnkilling the axis team while the allied team are trying to run the docs.

But anywho, that's just how a "few" players think I suppose.....All I know is I can get over 25 kills a game, maintain a positive ratio and also get around 30 revives.....That seems like teamwork to me and a benefit to any team.

From that lot, I'm assuming you agree with me that claiming anyone can run the docs in is in fact ridiculous and it requires teamplay.

Thanks h3ckler

Postby Gamb » Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:46 am

Skull over half the team fool and like I said anyone can run the docs in. But you are too busy trying to look intelligent when you are not. Instead you look petty for trying to pick apart every point. But at the end of the day it does not really matter, so continue with whatever turns your crank wee man

PreviousNext

Return to Return To Castle Wolfenstein