Make sure to bring lots of med packs, our 64 player beach server is intense!
Post a reply

Sat Feb 07, 2004 2:17 pm

Originally posted by (SEETHER)
I still see the number of players. But yes, the unlimited lives does suck, it gives the Axis a bigger advantage.

:flame:

S.S. Seether

here's a gooooood remark...
Hello, I'm back

Seether's right on this point

Grüss

Sun Feb 15, 2004 6:24 pm

I noticed about this beach server always so far and did not change to other map for fun. I hope that you change it soon as possible as you can to keep people included this site alive.

Wed Feb 25, 2004 3:49 am

Only a request: Can you put the option that says if you have blocked an enemy airstrike?

Wed Feb 25, 2004 7:51 am

And put on Property Damage :(

Wed Feb 25, 2004 10:36 am

Yeah property damage. When I kill that chair I want to see cash returns.

Wed Feb 25, 2004 1:54 pm

£47 for a damn chair! what a rip off!

Thu Feb 26, 2004 5:10 am

I allways say the same: fucking IKEA chairs!!!!

Thu Feb 26, 2004 6:54 am

I don't know about the chairs but I want to know where they got the table. Bullet, panzer and flamer proof, that table is one tough mofo, clearly not swedish and cheap, maybe it's titanium... any thoughts?

Fri Feb 27, 2004 6:41 pm

The settings are good but I think like you guy: it would be fun if Property Damage would be back on and if the option that says that you've blocked an airstrike.

Sun Feb 29, 2004 6:30 am

I think a map rotation would be nice, only problem would be sometimes they can make severs unstable :\ (or so I've heard)

Sun Feb 29, 2004 7:57 am

I'd like to see freindly fire turned back off.

Bert

Tue Mar 02, 2004 2:46 pm

I wanna see the stats working again? Is there any hope for that?

Tue Mar 02, 2004 5:38 pm

Yes gimme stats gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sat Mar 06, 2004 2:43 pm

gimmie gimmie never gets

Mon Mar 08, 2004 2:01 am

I really like fun beach 2. Whatever happened to that map? That was the original reason I came to this server. My suggestion, if you were to ever change between maps would be to only consider large maps so 64 players won't get too claustrophobic.

Kudos to you Mmmgood. You support a wonderful habit.

Friendly Fire is a wonderful addition. Made the game 10x better for me.
Post a reply