Thanks to whoever at ECGN

If you were kicked or banned from our Public BF1942 server, post here.
[WOLF] Kitlope

Thanks to whoever at ECGN

Postby [WOLF] Kitlope » Sat Aug 07, 2004 3:30 am

that kicked me when playing Bocage earlier tonight. One would think with all the admins/clan players you had on during that round you would actually know the difference between accidental tk and a Smacktard tk.. Some ECGN guy ran out in front of my tiger on the bridge and I clipped him and got the tk. I apologized. Thirty seconds later I was kicked.

Perhaps taking care of your own Smacktards like the ones that imposted over on our servers should be your priority, not kicking for accidental tk's. :roll:

Trever40

Postby Trever40 » Sat Aug 07, 2004 4:06 am

They dont know the difference - I got banned for life for accidently tking someone at the ducts

Re: Thanks to whoever at ECGN

Postby Sidekick Floppy » Sat Aug 07, 2004 5:16 am

Originally posted by [WOLF] Kitlope
that kicked me when playing Bocage earlier tonight. One would think with all the admins/clan players you had on during that round you would actually know the difference between accidental tk and a Smacktard tk.. Some ECGN guy ran out in front of my tiger on the bridge and I clipped him and got the tk. I apologized. Thirty seconds later I was kicked.

Perhaps taking care of your own Smacktards like the ones that imposted over on our servers should be your priority, not kicking for accidental tk's. :roll:

Wrong forum. Please move this.

ECGN imposters? What are you talking about? Those guys were happily exposed by your admins as WaW guys on the FH forums, not ECGN. Are you going to claim now that they were all ECGN? Why didn't you post their hashes with their ECGN tags instead? Any professional admin would not post banned hashes and tags in public anyway. Maybe I should start a thread now on the FH forums about you, and post your hash and tags.

AnimalCracka

Postby AnimalCracka » Sat Aug 07, 2004 5:31 am

Kitlope, your lucky it wasnt a ban. This happened on the church during one of our BOTA maps. The server was supposed to be passworded because it was a private match but we decided that we would let you all stay because it was the last map that we were playing and we didnt have very many people on each side. When we're playing a private match on a private server which it what the church is, Im not gonna mess around with any smackers, Im gonna kick them first and let them ask why later. I got a report on TS that you had just TKed on purpose, I kicked you immediately. Get over it bud, its just a kick.

Postby yaDad » Sat Aug 07, 2004 6:16 am

very luck i would say Animal

Moved
I have not failed...I have just found 10,000 ways that don't work.
T.A.Edison

[WOLF] Kitlope

Postby [WOLF] Kitlope » Sat Aug 07, 2004 9:15 am

TK'd on purpose? lol Your buddy in ts needs a boot in the ass if thats a purposeful tk. Tell him next time when he's running across the bridge to stay on one side because when a vehicle come to pass him and he all of a suddan steps out in front of it he's going to get run over. I know its just a kick but it was rather insulting that its my fault when it clearly wasn't. I'm lucky it wasn't a ban? Please, don't do me any favors. I'm guessing your server is quite empty after a match of Stalingrad.

Any professional admin would not post banned hashes and tags in public anyway.

Yeah, we're just a bunch of n00b admins. We had every right to post any info we wanted, of course some will think (most likely their friends) that we're unjust and should have swept it under the rug. But no, they wanted to embarrass us so we went and embarrased them right back. I say thats fair. But of course their friends think its not, I mean who wants their name dragged through the mud. But since all they got was a wrist slapping from their leaders no one learns anything. Don't try to make us look like the guily party, the guys went Smack and we did what was in our right to do. Its not like we started the mess, ...have you seen the chat logs and what these morons were saying?

And regarding the 5 Smacks, I see them on your forums and I saw some in the server last night. I apologize if their not from ECGN currently, but I know at one time some did play with the ECGN tag.

Maybe I should start a thread now on the FH forums about you, and post your hash and tags.

If it makes you feel better that I accidentally tk'd and you want to post my CD Hash and try to put me in the same league as those 5 go right ahead. You could start off by telling ECGN admins it. But since I'll never be back anyway there's no point.

Postby residue » Sat Aug 07, 2004 9:36 am

everyone relax.

the kick was explained so the forum served its purpose. no need to exacerbate the situation.

i don't see how the other events have anything to do with ecgn. i doubt any of our regulars would actively go to another server to cause trouble and players are free to use any tag they want, ecgn or otherwise.

Postby Hellacious » Sat Aug 07, 2004 11:58 am

Originally posted by [WOLF] Kitlope
TK'd on purpose? lol Your buddy in ts needs a boot in the ass if thats a purposeful tk. Tell him next time when he's running across the bridge to stay on one side because when a vehicle come to pass him and he all of a suddan steps out in front of it he's going to get run over. I know its just a kick but it was rather insulting that its my fault when it clearly wasn't. I'm lucky it wasn't a ban? Please, don't do me any favors. I'm guessing your server is quite empty after a match of Stalingrad.

Yeah, we're just a bunch of n00b admins. We had every right to post any info we wanted, of course some will think (most likely their friends) that we're unjust and should have swept it under the rug. But no, they wanted to embarrass us so we went and embarrased them right back. I say thats fair. But of course their friends think its not, I mean who wants their name dragged through the mud. But since all they got was a wrist slapping from their leaders no one learns anything. Don't try to make us look like the guily party, the guys went Smack and we did what was in our right to do. Its not like we started the mess, ...have you seen the chat logs and what these morons were saying?

And regarding the 5 Smacks, I see them on your forums and I saw some in the server last night. I apologize if their not from ECGN currently, but I know at one time some did play with the ECGN tag.

If it makes you feel better that I accidentally tk'd and you want to post my CD Hash and try to put me in the same league as those 5 go right ahead. You could start off by telling ECGN admins it. But since I'll never be back anyway there's no point.

First im a girl. and second I was not on the bridge. The Adimins told you that there was a match going on. Like Animal said it was just a kick.

In Game Name [ECGN-ADMIN]Hellacious

MMmmGood

Postby MMmmGood » Sat Aug 07, 2004 1:04 pm

This happened on a customer owned server. Please contact the owner of that server.

Thread Closed.

Postby yaDad » Sat Aug 07, 2004 8:34 pm

Thank you sir.

send any questions/comments to klassix70@hotmail.com
I have not failed...I have just found 10,000 ways that don't work.
T.A.Edison

Return to Battlefield 1942