Sucky Admins

If you were kicked or banned from our Public RTCW server, post here.

Moderators: RTCW Admins, Super Moderators

Heart Collector

Postby Heart Collector » Thu Sep 02, 2004 11:37 am

I think I've met this guy before......I took a picture because he was an amazing peice of work...

hold on a sec.......aaahhhhhh....herre it is....

or was it this guy?

hell I can't remember which one......I was forced to kick all their scrawny punk asses.....give them the discipline their mothers and fathers never gave them.

Maybe this one?

Sewer-Urchin

Postby Sewer-Urchin » Thu Sep 02, 2004 11:42 am

:rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Now, cue in the Offspring music... :)

"And all the girlies say I"m pretty fly, for a white guy..."

Murgatroyd

Postby Murgatroyd » Thu Sep 02, 2004 12:20 pm

:lol: @ heart collector

Postby King » Thu Sep 02, 2004 12:27 pm

if he's so fuckin pissed off at the admins, because they "suck" then why does he want to play here oh so bad. If he says he doesn't then why did he:

A. create an screename to bitch about being banned

B. keep trying to log into the server...

i say he even though he has the slutty smurf name. Besides, Smurfette was papa smurf's daughter, who fathered the rest of the smurfs and then pretended to be their sister. whadda slut.
"Whats the Situation?" "Two blokes and a fuckload of cutlery!"

Be my Cronie! http://www.centsports.com/?opcode=61909

VlfPlyer

Postby VlfPlyer » Thu Sep 02, 2004 12:36 pm

Originally posted by Heart Collector
I think I've met this guy before......I took a picture because he was an amazing peice of work...

hold on a sec.......aaahhhhhh....herre it is....

or was it this guy?

hell I can't remember which one......I was forced to kick all their scrawny punk asses.....give them the discipline their mothers and fathers never gave them.

Maybe this one?

O man cracka- thas freakin hilarious!

ToeJam

Postby ToeJam » Thu Sep 02, 2004 1:35 pm

:rotflmao:

Smurfette

Postby Smurfette » Thu Sep 02, 2004 2:20 pm

Originally posted by Heart Collector
Why do you call yourself smurfette when just using a name like that tells us you are a boy in his early teens? I know life gets difficult when you get your first pubic hair, and the world somehow seems big and scary. Everything is new. Its frightening. Like when your mother decided it was time for you to leave her warmth and security, and forced you into the cold air of this cruel, cruel world, filled with savants, bubba's and keekanoo's (oh my!)

Get in your lowered Honda Civic Hatchback, listen to your Limp Weiner Cd, revel in your teenage angst, and it will all be over in a few years.

http://www.happypenguin.com

You'll find plenty of like minded people there.

rofl..

Keekanoo

Postby Keekanoo » Thu Sep 02, 2004 7:08 pm

Congrats Smurf, you'll never be unbanned given your attitude in here.

For the record, I have no idea if you tk'd an admin. I recieved warnings you were tk'ing/bleeding, dropped into spec and it took all of 20 seconds to watch you knife several friendlies, shoot a few more, then go to drop a nade--at which point you disapeared like Trevers Magical Cow.

Bye bye now y'all.

Keek.

Smurfette

Postby Smurfette » Thu Sep 02, 2004 7:29 pm

Originally posted by Keekanoo
Congrats Smurf, you'll never be unbanned given your attitude in here.

For the record, I have no idea if you tk'd an admin. I recieved warnings you were tk'ing/bleeding, dropped into spec and it took all of 20 seconds to watch you knife several friendlies, shoot a few more, then go to drop a nade--at which point you disapeared like Trevers Magical Cow.

Bye bye now y'all.

Keek.

Somone needs glasses... My husband is an optician, ill let him know how fuckin blind u are.. I tk'ed one person, only time I ever tk is if the person is being a total dumass, you are a REALLY good example from what ive heard about you, and to kill/revive or on my own server fuckin around with people I know.. nublet...

Postby Evan » Fri Sep 03, 2004 4:51 pm

So you're saying that because you TK'ed on purpose, which is against the rules on our server, you should be unbanned?

You stay banned. Topic closed.
Image.

Previous

Return to Return To Castle Wolfenstein