Spam-LoL

If you were kicked or banned from our Public RTCW server, post here.

Moderators: RTCW Admins, Super Moderators

RTCW Admin

Spam-LoL

Postby Killer Mike » Wed Sep 15, 2004 11:47 pm

Alrighty, I'm putting this out there.
http://codstrats.pcloadletterwtf.com/demos/beach7.dm_60

I love how I'm kicked for spamming "It looks like you got the memo", when I hardly ever did it. Oh yea, and to top it off, I love how the admins get "clued" in from SantaClaus about me spamming in team say. I wasn't spamming anything... The only thing I said in teamsay was "Respawning Medic - Did you not get the Memo?"

I only said those things when I would change class duh?!

Anyhow, it's a long demo...so a lot of chances for me to "screw" up...what did I do wrong? Please tell me Keekanoo.

Keekanoo

Postby Keekanoo » Thu Sep 16, 2004 12:02 am

I didn't ban you. And I've heard you're laughing about it to others as if you've pulled a fast one and are changing the cd-key to have more fun with the Beach admins. You've been asked numerous times over the past while not to spam. You might explain that some of your preset spam messages are two lines long, which you repeat twice, and these take up the entire chat window. And no, it isn't the 'once per round' like you say. I've seen you do it 30-40 times per round. Almost everytime you kill someone. It's been an on-going issue Mike.

Frankly, after our 2nd conversation about exactly the same thing (using auto-salute to push people around) and you pretending innocence of server rules, and considering your last disgruntled episode which resulted nearly getting banned at the fire-wall I've had enough.

RTCW Admin

Postby Killer Mike » Thu Sep 16, 2004 12:48 am

Originally posted by Keekanoo
've seen you do it 30-40 times per round. Almost everytime you kill someone. It's been an on-going issue Mike.

30-40 times is BS. Prove it...I provided my proof of not doing it....apparentally you're not good at counting.

Return to Return To Castle Wolfenstein