Sucky Admins

If you were kicked or banned from our Public RTCW server, post here.

Moderators: RTCW Admins, Super Moderators

Smurfette

Sucky Admins

Postby Smurfette » Thu Sep 02, 2004 1:26 am

WEll.. I got banned today, for absolutely no reason.. Sure..yeah I TK'ed an admin, their the stupid one tho. Flag got taken, he just stood there with his thumb up his ass IN the forward buker, not afk.. just standing there.. soo we spawned on the beach... someone who actually knows the object of the game knows THE FLAG IS IMPORTANT!!!!!!:rant:

lil_Tigga

Postby lil_Tigga » Thu Sep 02, 2004 1:38 am

please post this in the baned forums and i would be nicer if you want to get unbaned

Postby SavageParrot » Thu Sep 02, 2004 1:46 am

If he wasn't moving and he had a light above his head then he was almost certainly typing a message to another player or alrady trying to fix another problem, admins do this alot it goes with the territory. If you tkd him on purpose then you deserved to be banned and if you stick with that attitude I wouldn't expect to come back either.
TT clan forums

You knows I still wuvs ya rtcw:beer: ;)

Heart Collector

Postby Heart Collector » Thu Sep 02, 2004 3:11 am

He was most likely talking to another player, or he was actually afk (or kicking his dog).

How old are you? 12? Jesus.

Re: Sucky Admins

Postby Starlite » Thu Sep 02, 2004 3:40 am

Originally posted by Smurfette
WEll.. I got banned today, for absolutely no reason.. Sure..yeah I TK'ed an admin, their the stupid one tho. Flag got taken, he just stood there with his thumb up his ass IN the forward buker, not afk.. just standing there.. soo we spawned on the beach... someone who actually knows the object of the game knows THE FLAG IS IMPORTANT!!!!!!:rant:

lol, he was probably chatting....;)

Postby Geist » Thu Sep 02, 2004 7:22 am

whadda lamer, if u tk get a life and pick up a basketball or something and go outside
I'm Not Dead, Im Electroencephalographically-Challenged

Smurfette

Postby Smurfette » Thu Sep 02, 2004 11:04 am

LOL ya know..many people told me.. dont go to ECGN, theyre admins suck ass, they ban for no reason.. BUT of course I didnt listen. There are MANY other servers that I can go on. ECGN isnt the only damn server, actually its the most fucked up server that there is, so no I dont want to be unbanned, if I really really wanted to go in there I would, its not like a ban can stop anyone from playing in servers, if you think it can then you are one dense motherfucker. and No im not 12 asshole, So basically what your saying is this.. We give RCON to everyone that sucks our 1 incher, that why theres admin abuse, banning for no reason, standing there with thier thumbs up their ass.. Heh, now I know why I was told .. Dont go to ECGN ...

Postby Savant » Thu Sep 02, 2004 11:08 am

Cya
Sal_Monella

Postby DocTrebor » Thu Sep 02, 2004 11:11 am

First off you werent banned for no reaon, obviously you broke a rule and are facing the consequences for it. Also, they dont just give out rcon, none of the admins have rcon, its a shub bot....smarten up. Didnt know who you were anyways.

Heart Collector

Postby Heart Collector » Thu Sep 02, 2004 11:13 am

Why do you call yourself smurfette when just using a name like that tells us you are a boy in his early teens? I know life gets difficult when you get your first pubic hair, and the world somehow seems big and scary. Everything is new. Its frightening. Like when your mother decided it was time for you to leave her warmth and security, and forced you into the cold air of this cruel, cruel world, filled with savants, bubba's and keekanoo's (oh my!)

Get in your lowered Honda Civic Hatchback, listen to your Limp Weiner Cd, revel in your teenage angst, and it will all be over in a few years.

http://www.happypenguin.com

You'll find plenty of like minded people there.

[U.S.C] Amaryl

Postby [U.S.C] Amaryl » Thu Sep 02, 2004 11:16 am

oh yeah smurf, very smart from you
BTW where did you leave your education?

Postby SavageParrot » Thu Sep 02, 2004 11:18 am

Lol heart
TT clan forums

You knows I still wuvs ya rtcw:beer: ;)

Postby Geist » Thu Sep 02, 2004 11:18 am

haha raged, if u didnt care u would bother posting u pre-pube

Location: Owning a 9 second import is like coming out of the closet. At first you surprise everyone, but in th

Postby gowhitesox99 » Thu Sep 02, 2004 11:25 am

EVERYBODY SING!!!

na na na na

na na na na HEY HEY HEY

GOODBYE!!!!!
Weasel!!

Image;Image

Sewer-Urchin

Postby Sewer-Urchin » Thu Sep 02, 2004 11:27 am

:lol: :lol: Great pic Geist....Heart, that was awesome. You forgot to make sure he's got his hat on backwards too :)

Next

Return to Return To Castle Wolfenstein