Banned for...? (2)

If you were kicked or banned from our Public RTCW server, post here.

Moderators: RTCW Admins, Super Moderators

LordVoodoo

Banned for...? (2)

Postby LordVoodoo » Sun Sep 12, 2004 11:39 am

(I can't reply as LordVoodoo in the old thread...)

Originally posted by Keekanoo
Could it have been the bleeding earlier in the bunker which I private messaged you about? Could it be your history of tk'ing, bleeding, using auto-push, and dissing admins?

Oh, wait--we both forgot to say who you really are. Care to reveal what one of your other, rather popular names is?

Keek.

1. This "bleeding in the bunker" was 6 hours before. I could have run to an admin like a baby and told him someone is blocking the bunker, but that's just a waste of time. And normaly u don't give someone a full ban for bleeding once, do u (dumb question, sure u do)?

2. My history of tk'ing, bleeding and using auto-push? First I don't use auto-push to trickjump, I mentioned that 1000 times. There is a second way how to trickjump, but I don't think I need to explain it to someone who doesn't know how to use "/vsay_team thanks". Second: Why didn't u ban me earlier if I have such a "history of tk'ing and bleeding"? Just tell me that u've banned me because I don't like u and u don't like me and I'll stfu.

Keekanoo

Postby Keekanoo » Sun Sep 12, 2004 3:33 pm

Voo-doo, as we're all aware you achieved a negative score under 100 by tk'ing team-mates to death. You were proud of this result and posted it in the rtcw forums. Really, you should have been banned then and there.

If you had responded to my private messages regarding the bleeding situation, I would have dealt with it six hours before. As it was, you chose to ignore me, then come back with a name mocking mine.

As for auto-salute full on--I would like to know how you do speed jumps across the map without it on. I'd love to hear your answer as I've been shown how to do it by some of the best players around--and they all say auto-salute has to be full on. I've spec'd you doing it. I've seen people get bounced off you.

The bottom line is, Voo-doo, or 'Abit' as some may know you from several months ago (A wise decision to drop that name after you tk'd negative 100 points worth of people with it) is that it's clear you are continuing to play at ECGN's Beach server in the way that you want to, without respecting the basic rules.

History of bleeding/tk'ing. You were caught bleeding/tk'ing. You were approached about it, you spurned the approach, you're gone. Sorry for me having to make that so painstakingly clear, but as you know, I have difficulty with such things as bindings, so it's the best I can do.

Keek.

Postby (SEETHER) » Sun Sep 12, 2004 8:10 pm

I have seen you bleed your own team before as well.

And the night when you got -100, yeah you should be banned.
:flame:

{Seether}

LordVoodoo

Postby LordVoodoo » Tue Sep 14, 2004 3:25 am

As for auto-salute full on--I would like to know how you do speed jumps across the map without it on. I'd love to hear your answer as I've been shown how to do it by some of the best players around--and they all say auto-salute has to be full on. I've spec'd you doing it. I've seen people get bounced off you.

LIES!

/bind x +salute

Then u just need to keep x pressed for 1 second. Now tell me how u've seen me pushing people, heh?

Originally posted by (SEETHER)
I have seen you bleed your own team before as well.

Not for fun, only if people block the doorway.

Keekanoo

Postby Keekanoo » Tue Sep 14, 2004 4:35 pm

[i]

Not for fun, only if people block the doorway. [/B]

:roll:

LordVoodoo

Postby LordVoodoo » Wed Sep 15, 2004 5:53 am

Btw, is the ban forever?

Voo-doo, as we're all aware you achieved a negative score under 100 by tk'ing team-mates to death. You were proud of this result and posted it in the rtcw forums. Really, you should have been banned then and there.

I wasn't proud of it, but it was a funny screenshot. And normally people lough about it, but u made me a level 0 user. Remember your own screenshot of Savant tk'ing about 10 people with an airstrike. Or YOU, I've seen u getting kicked by PB for low negative score once. What happened? People loughed about it, but if it happens to Voodoo he has a "history of tk'ing, bleeding and auto-pushing".

If you had responded to my private messages regarding the bleeding situation, I would have dealt with it six hours before. As it was, you chose to ignore me, then come back with a name mocking mine.

What was I supposed to do? To kneel down and say 1000 times "Sorry"? Your PM was something like:"Do this again and you are history!". Not very polite, why should I answer?

Return to Return To Castle Wolfenstein