Admin abuse?

If you were kicked or banned from our Public RTCW server, post here.

Moderators: RTCW Admins, Super Moderators

skivvy9

Admin abuse?

Postby skivvy9 » Sun Sep 26, 2004 7:51 pm

Earlier this evening, I was forced spec by keek for apparently breaking some unspoken rule of Wolfenstein. He said that he told me not to "shoot panzers from the doorway" (whatever THAT means, I don't know)....I never heard any warning from him before I was forced out of the game.

For the record, I did get mad and call him a fkn moron, and I apologize for that. Now I am banned.

I had high kills for axis and allies, so I'm not sure what the problem was. I've played on this server for some time and never broke any of the rules before.

keek, ease up, man.

~skivvy9

Postby Sabres » Sun Sep 26, 2004 7:57 pm

Just don't block the doorways and calling him a "fkn moron" was the icing on the cake for him. If I was Keek, I would ban you too after you called me that.

skivvy9

Postby skivvy9 » Sun Sep 26, 2004 8:03 pm

I ***wasn't*** blocking doors and I had high kills for the game so why, pray tell, was I forced spec? A simple case of miscommunication and/or admin abuse in my opinion.

I already apologized for being rude.

Everyone knows that I follow the rules and am a team player.

~skivvy9

Sewer-Urchin

Postby Sewer-Urchin » Sun Sep 26, 2004 8:10 pm

Wrong forum for this. Needs to be moved to the 'been banned' section

Postby Savant » Sun Sep 26, 2004 10:14 pm

its a tempban, you should know the rulz by now, just dont block any doors for any reason, see ya in a couple hrs
Sal_Monella

Keekanoo

Postby Keekanoo » Sun Sep 26, 2004 10:29 pm

Skivvy... you were moved to spec as a standard practice when someone is fireing in a doorway. I should know. I'm the one that got killed behind you because I couldn't get out the door.

Abusing the admins = take some time out. It's a 3 hour temp-ban, not a perm ban.

Score makes no difference.

Postby Sh@dow Raven » Thu Oct 07, 2004 11:52 pm

The moral of this story......

Keep the doorways clear at all times :D

[color="red"]
R.I.P Proof.... we miss you
(Former member of D12)
(For those who don't know)
[/color]

[color="black"]-[/color][color="blue"]TT[/color][color="black"]-[/color][color="yellow"]R[/color][color="black"]aven[/color]

[color="white"]a.k.a [/color]
[color="black"]-[/color][color="blue"]TT[/color][color="black"]-[/color][color="yellow"]B[/color][color="black"]attousai[/color]

[color="red"]There isn't any point in continuing...
........ You can't beat me[/color]

[color="red"]H[/color][color="black"]imura [/color][color="red"]t[/color][color="black"]he [/color][color="red"]B[/color][color="black"]attousai[/color]

Return to Return To Castle Wolfenstein