Server down?

If you were kicked or banned from our Public RTCW server, post here.

Moderators: RTCW Admins, Super Moderators

Server down?

Postby Jimmy » Thu Jun 01, 2006 12:46 am

seems to be down tonight

oh well, on to cybernations ;)
/WMD*BlinDProwleR

RTCW Admin

Postby B » Thu Jun 01, 2006 1:29 am

Nope server is up and running. You've been pb banned. You know all the reasons why so don't bother asking. Thanks for playing at ECGN.

Evan or Chacal please move this to the been banned section, danke.

Postby Jimmy » Thu Jun 01, 2006 10:53 am

who's decision was this?

I am surprised by this considering I have taken
steps to change my attitude and i've expressed
my willingness to continue to work on it.

Just to be clear, that was what i was banned for?
my attitude?
/WMD*BlinDProwleR

Postby SavageParrot » Thu Jun 01, 2006 1:22 pm

looks like.
TT clan forums

You knows I still wuvs ya rtcw:beer: ;)

RTCW Admin

Postby MAN-AT-ARMS » Thu Jun 01, 2006 5:12 pm

Piss off you piece of shit...The ban won't be lifted.

RTCW Admin

Postby B » Thu Jun 01, 2006 5:39 pm

All i can say is "Wow". He's not an easy person to make mad either. Bye Jimmy.

Postby Slaughter2 » Thu Jun 01, 2006 10:38 pm

Go Donnie Go...Wow amazed as well, damn jimmy stand back MAA is mad as hell
"You Create Your Own Destiny"-Doug Kleitz

That's a [color="Red"]PRESENT[/color] from [color="DarkRed"]SLAUGHTER[/color]

[font="Arial Black"][SIZE="4"]Give respect you might get it back![/SIZE][/font] [SIZE="4"](a lesson in life as well as gaming) [/SIZE]

Postby Jimmy » Thu Jun 01, 2006 10:51 pm

i see that, just wish i knew why.
/WMD*BlinDProwleR

RTCW Admin

Postby B » Thu Jun 01, 2006 11:47 pm

Did you not read the clean slate thread you posted? Why do you ask what you did? The disrespect of Farsae and his son is what pushed it with me. I asked for this ban and it will not be lifted.

Postby Jimmy » Thu Jun 01, 2006 11:55 pm

Did you not read the thread? It was a great improvment for me to only get into two little arguments in around 40 hours of play. I admit that's still not good and i had more work to do. I also stated my intentions to continue change. You can't expect me to change overnight.

As for the disrespect of farsae, i don't even know what you're referring to. I haven't seen him all weekend and certiainly haven't spoken to him. He has long hated and harassed me so i have, for some time now, made an effort to stay clear of him.

I don't know who his son is, so it's possible we have some friction i'm not aware of entirely.
/WMD*BlinDProwleR

RTCW Admin

Postby B » Fri Jun 02, 2006 1:52 am

There was no great improvement. How old are you? Why is it 99% of the players can play and not get into an arguement at all? I don't see the other players calling me a fucking bitch, I don't see the other players pming and calling other people hackers and bothering them. I don't see the majority of the players being banned 10 times for the same reason and not change it. Farsae was pming Jabone_yard and he was sending u the pms as well on accident also. His son passed away last sunday and he was talking about it. You make comments to him such as "i dont give a shit about your son" "stop pming me" "who gives a fuck" and so on. That's uncalled for and pushed it with me and I say fuck that you are gone I don't give a rats ass how much you two got along, something like that is horrific and your comments are not needed. You could of said "you know you are pming me to" and he would of stopped but he didn't notice. It must of bothered Farsae enough to tell me about it when he called. We are a part of a gaming community and it may only be online and we may never meet in person but we are still a family here and when one of us is in need and needs the support we help the best way we can. You don't seem to want to be a part of it and as Donny said you can "piss off" because we don't want you here. You may not want to change your attitude but one thing has changed and that is the server has one less asshole on it and that makes me smile.

Postby Jimmy » Fri Jun 02, 2006 2:36 am

I had no idea that his son passed. First of all i'm sorry to hear that. Despite our differences he has my condolences and prayers.

It's quite simply impossible for me and jabone_yard
to get the same pm's. You have to have 3 like characters.
We do not.

Again, I had no idea of his situation and although i don't remember those quotes specifically, i know i certainly wouldn't have made them in that context.

Stop pming me, yes i've said that to him many times as his harrassment sometimes required me to cease play altogether.

Also i have not been banned 10 times for the same reason, once for a tk, and once for joining the server with my timescale set too high, when i was checking the length of my remaining ban.

Nothing short of screenshots would convince me i said those things to someone who is bereaved. I will not however ask him to go to that trouble as he should be grieving.

For me it's simple, if you honestly think i would say those things, there's never going to be anything but hatred between us and it's better that i move on anyway.

You're right "great" improvement was the wrong word, but it was improvement and i thought i made it clear i intend on making further advancements.

For the record i wasn't banned 10 times, i was banned twice. Once for a single tk, and once for joining the server to check the kick length while my timescale was too high, and thus 'spamming' the server.

I always see people complaining about hackers there, what i don't see is them getting banned for it. I realize this wasn't your main reason for the ban, but it's 'listed' as one so i felt a reply necessary.
/WMD*BlinDProwleR

Postby Jimmy » Fri Jun 02, 2006 3:22 am

Originally posted by B
but he didn't notice. It must of bothered Farsae enough to tell me about it

I don't understand how he could not notice something that bothered him enough to tell you about.
/WMD*BlinDProwleR

Postby SavageParrot » Fri Jun 02, 2006 3:37 am

You might want to stand clear of the door as it shuts Jimmy. We wouldn't want you to get a splinter...
TT clan forums

You knows I still wuvs ya rtcw:beer: ;)

Postby Jimmy » Fri Jun 02, 2006 4:00 am

If you have nothing to add parrot, then...

don't.
/WMD*BlinDProwleR

Next

Return to Return To Castle Wolfenstein