To The Man In Charge

If you were kicked or banned from our Public RTCW server, post here.

Moderators: RTCW Admins, Super Moderators

To The Man In Charge

Postby decayed » Wed Jun 07, 2006 11:27 am

Apparently, someone in the same city with the same ISP was banned from the ECGN server via his subnet. Consequently, I became banned, too. Is there anyway that you can isolate him, so I'm not punished by his ban? Thanks in advance for any responses.

Postby SavageParrot » Wed Jun 07, 2006 12:18 pm

That'd be mike and not likely.
TT clan forums

You knows I still wuvs ya rtcw:beer: ;)

RTCW Admin

Postby B » Wed Jun 07, 2006 2:20 pm

You ment to say....Apparently, someone in the same house with the same IP was banned from the ECGN server via Mikes subnet. Consequently, I became banned, too because i'm his roomate. Is there anyway that you can isolate him, so I'm not punished by Mikes ban? Thanks in advance for any responses.

Postby decayed » Wed Jun 07, 2006 5:12 pm

Let me clarify. Mike and I don't live in the same house. We're not college room mates. We do the occasional LAN, but we do live in the same town, and have the same ISP. How is it fair that I'm banned, too? At least wait and ban me for something I do. It's not okay that I get banned via a subnet ban just because we have the same ISP and live in the same town. Responses are appreciated, thanks.

Edit: Way to be clever, B. Props. But I'd appreciate a serious response, thanks.

RTCW Admin

Postby MAN-AT-ARMS » Wed Jun 07, 2006 6:08 pm

Mike has your key. What more needs said here?

Postby decayed » Wed Jun 07, 2006 6:14 pm

Obviously you don't have a surplus of intelligence otherwise you'd realize what's going on. If you're using the yawn.be site, that's ridiculous. Everyone knows that site is outdated. We both have seperate CD-KEYS. He got banned at his house. I finished the round. Then I got banned? Regardless, how is it fair that I"m banned, too? I didn't commit any offense--that's the point of all this.

Edit: They put you in charge for a reason. Now live up to it, thanks.

RTCW Admin

Postby MAN-AT-ARMS » Wed Jun 07, 2006 6:20 pm

I think we've been down this road before with both of you and your seperate CD-key/subnet thing.

You're just as big of a problem on the server as he is, so IMO it's no big loss if you're out the door too. Bye.

Return to Return To Castle Wolfenstein