Banned

If you were kicked or banned from our Public RTCW server, post here.

Moderators: RTCW Admins, Super Moderators

Banned

Postby Cubsfan » Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:06 pm

Hello! I just reinstalled my wolfenstein game after 2 years of not playing at all. It says that I am perm banned. I do not know why and was wondering if I could be allowed back on... Thanks :) My name is HP - Cubsfan

Re: Banned

Postby Cubsfan » Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:19 pm

So I found my name on the banned list. Appears that I used a wall hack back in 2006. At first I didn't remember this... then I remembered that I found it online and wanted to see what a wall hack did. Well it was an idoitic mistake... 2nd chance please? Ask anyone on HP about my credibility and they will vouch for me.

Postby Slaughter2 » Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:25 pm

lmao 2nd chance my 2 cents
"You Create Your Own Destiny"-Doug Kleitz

That's a [color="Red"]PRESENT[/color] from [color="DarkRed"]SLAUGHTER[/color]

[font="Arial Black"][SIZE="4"]Give respect you might get it back![/SIZE][/font] [SIZE="4"](a lesson in life as well as gaming) [/SIZE]

RTCW Admin

Postby Macabre » Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:55 pm

Hello, first off I'm not passing judgement on your situation. I will just pass some info on. Awhile back this question was asked to the admins in the admin section, "should people that were caught cheating be given a second chance to play on the server"? The answer was unanimous or close to it...no.
Now best I remember that was the admins speaking. The powers that be of course have the final say so. But judging from the admins answer to that question it doesn't look good.

Postby Cubsfan » Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:56 pm

Haha.. Alright thanks for the info. I see what you mean. But to look at the situation closer. I didn't even cheat lol. I logged on aND bam was kicked within seconds.. Apparently it was an old wall hack lol.. I still dont know what a wall hack looks like :p ... I guess I will continue to play on HPC :P

RTCW Admin

Postby B » Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:44 am

Cubsfan wrote:then I remembered that I found it online and wanted to see what a wall hack did. Well it was an idoitic mistake.

[HTML]Apparently it was an old wall hack lol.. I still dont know what a wall hack looks like :p[/HTML]?

Return to Return To Castle Wolfenstein