What is wrong with you admins?

If you were kicked or banned from our Public RTCW server, post here.

Moderators: RTCW Admins, Super Moderators

RTCW Admin

Re: What is wrong with you admins?

Postby likethat » Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:01 pm

First problem: Tell an admin if they are on before we start TKing back.

skuzzy wrote:I HAVE NEVER BEEN A DICK TO ANYONE. I have always been a great player on this server, never causing problems.
My buddy .meoW was TK'd by 00T on his team. meoW tk'd him back. Then meoW was kicked from the server.

Second problem: I have never seen you argue, but if you are here like this. You might have been arguing with deadeye since you are now.

skuzzy wrote:Whoa whoa whoa, let's get one thing clear, I am not one to PESTER anyone. I'm never looking for stupid fights, and I'm never arguing with admins. Ever.

This is the problem that I've been hearing about some of you admins. You feel like you can talk to anyone however you want. Bet that feels pretty good keyboard warrior

I stand by what I said, you didn't pay attention to 00T team killing meow, so you are in fact NOT doing your job. I'm here to tell you that.

The first thing that should have been done is to tell some one there was a TK.
Code: Select all
 /m adminsgamename I need to cry about something

Was OOT wrong, maybe. Was deadeye wrong, no. Was meow wrong, yes. Was skuzzy wrong, yes.

Cateye summed it up best already for you.

Postby skuzzy » Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:32 pm

likethat wrote:The first thing that should have been done is to tell some one there was a TK.

So far this is the only thing that has gotten remotely close to an Admin trying to resolve the situation. With this feedback, I will inform my buddy who the admins are, and if anything happens again he will /m the Admin.

likethat wrote:Was OOT wrong, maybe. Was deadeye wrong, no. Was meow wrong, yes. Was skuzzy wrong, yes.

What exactly was I wrong about? As soon as meoW was kicked, I asked politely why he was? What response did I get? I got some tough guy telling me to stfu. I'd love to see how you guys would feel with the shoe on the other foot. Then I came here to the appropriate thread for further explanation which resulted in "I was waiting for you to come crying. Doesn't matter what you think, I get hard ons for telling people to stfu and using the ban hammer" bullshit response. Only you, likethat have given me something to use.

RTCW Admin

Postby xdeadeye1 » Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:56 am

skuzzy wrote:
What exactly was I wrong about? As soon as meoW was kicked, I asked politely why he was? What response did I get?.

Are you reallllll sure there wasn't quite a few WTF 's in there?

You weren't owed an explanation. Try to get that part of it down.

RTCW Admin

Postby B » Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:22 pm

xdeadeye1 wrote:
skuzzy wrote:
What exactly was I wrong about? As soon as meoW was kicked, I asked politely why he was? What response did I get?.

You weren't owed an explanation. Try to get that part of it down.
So meow wasn't owed an explanation prior to the kick/ban? Doesn't take but a second to scroll up and see who was tking who. Both should of been told to stop. Then if it continued both should of received the boot. Then there wouldn't be this long drawn out argument on the forum. Ridiculous.

Previous

Return to Return To Castle Wolfenstein