Banned::::

If you were kicked or banned from our Public RTCW server, post here.

Moderators: RTCW Admins, Super Moderators

Banned::::

Postby pedro » Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:26 pm

Okay, Mrs. B banned me. Not unheard of from what i've been reading.

Anyway, I use a variety of self-deprecating names.. such as microphallus, :(, micropenis, fuckboy, etc. I used fatprostitute and low and behold mrs. B took it personal and BANNED me?!

Look, she rubs a LOT of people the wrong way and treats players like her own personal pawns, but mrs. B, surely I didn't mean to insult you with that name change. I change names quite often and I'm sure any one of them could be taken to be a personal insult to anyone. We did have a back and forth and you were acting like a tyrant before that name change, but again, I didn't mean it personally against you.

So please unban me. This games has been dying a slow death and even crappy players like me make for good fodder.

:) :(

RTCW Admin

Re: Banned::::

Postby xdeadeye1 » Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:38 pm

if she banned you she had reason.

Take a break .

The game wont suffer a bit while you are gone.

RTCW Admin

Postby B » Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:23 am

I get the panzer because you disconnect and you come back running your mouth when the team is getting slaughtered. How old are you? I find it amusing how you like many come into the forums and cry abuse or the ban was wrong. But you fail to mention how you were harassing the admin or other players to get yourself a ban. First I asked you to hush. Then you kept going to the point I told you to stfu. Then I kicked you when you continued to bitch at me. Then I muted you after you came back. Then you preceded to change your name. Then you got the ban. I don't ban right away. I give the other 2 chances to knock it off. Then you feel the need to come here and act as if I was in the wrong. There are logs. MAA can read them. You play your game and I will play mine. Thanks

Postby pedro » Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:04 pm

Ms B,don't say you've never talked trash to other players or never been the first to start it. What I am saying is you say shitty things sometimes as well and when people react you bite their heads off. So how long am I banned for?

RTCW Admin

Postby EurO » Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:10 am

:tard:

"Look..." is enough for me :tommy:

Postby pedro » Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:02 pm

Says the exact same guy who made the exact some complaints against ms B. How typical of cowardly obsequious euro trash.

RTCW Admin

Postby EurO » Sat Feb 14, 2015 5:24 pm

Ummm, who are you again? Using beeg words, how impressive! MsB does this and does that, I do this and do that, you do this and do that. I know, I know, difficult to understand. Don't worry, you'll feel better when the swelling goes down. And by your headshakingly childish attempt at using the completely wrong approach to get yourself unbanned, I'll be the surprised one if you ever get your wish.

Postby pedro » Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:14 pm

Says the exact same guy who made the exact some complaints against ms B. How typical of cowardly obsequious euro trash.

RTCW Admin

Postby EurO » Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:51 am

Your material remains as fresh as your breath, which more than likely resembles your passing gas, which gladly none of us besides yourself will have to witness. Imaginative, but not creative, unevolved yet useless - keep on bringing your "true self" comments to these forums :gamer1:

RTCW Admin

Postby magus » Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:17 am

I don't understand why anyone would behave like this, then come to the forums genuinely defending themselves and looking for an unban. Cause/response. A valuable life lesson delivered by ECGN.

RTCW Admin

Postby EurO » Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:37 pm

magus wrote:I don't understand why anyone would behave like this, then come to the forums genuinely defending themselves and looking for an unban

Crap, THIS ^ is what I wanted to say, lol!

Return to Return To Castle Wolfenstein