why not just kiked from game

If you have been banned from any of our BF2 Pubs, Please post here.
-BRAWN-

why not just kiked from game

Postby -BRAWN- » Tue Jun 27, 2006 4:29 pm

Hey admins Mugzy, and Chacel Pease un-bann me so I can continue playing on your server. If I should be banne then so should he foe unsportsmanship, plane whoring, ect.... Man I wasnt even given a warning for tk, not saying what I did was right but as for artie he should have been more of a teamplayer then what he deminstrated for me and a few other the other day when I tk him.It was not intentional. I only acted on what was happing at the moment and only me and artie and that other fellow that was there know what truely happened. The main thing behind me tk artie is that he or the ohter fellow that was there took a shot at me and I tried to waste both of them for trying to tk me for the plane when I was standing ther for the plane and that was wrong for artie doings and I get banned for that . Thats pretty bogus Its ok for artie to get away with trying to tk me for the plane. thats pretty weird. Thats why I havent even posted anything on the forums about that meat head. Cause he made an ass out of himself when he wrote that on the forums about me. You know the truth in the whole matter is that I killed artie and almost the other guy for trying to be a plane whore and trying to kill me for the plane as i see it . Please consider my return to ecgn 1 please. Thank you for your time!:help:

Postby MAXIMUM » Tue Jun 27, 2006 5:00 pm

Originally posted by -BRAWN-
The main thing behind me tk artie is that he or the ohter fellow that was there took a shot at me and I tried to waste both of them for trying to tk me for the plane

And you want to be unbanned!!!!

Postby [ecgn] btt » Tue Jun 27, 2006 7:39 pm

Brawn I am the Admin that banned you. And from what I have read you said you will tk anyone that tries to tk you or not play with the team in mind. We do not need players like this on ECGN servers. You received plenty of warnings. That green message that scrolls every two minutes on all ECGN servers that says "No teamkilling even for revenge". You have played here long enough to read that hundreds of times.

The ban is gonna stay for a while. From what I have read this seems to be the only way to prevent this from happening again.

-BRAWN-

Postby -BRAWN- » Tue Jun 27, 2006 10:07 pm

good then this server isnt that good anyways cause your just like the rest a mess you. your a tk too ass wipe

-BRAWN-

Postby -BRAWN- » Tue Jun 27, 2006 10:08 pm

you can all lick my ass except mugzy hes kool with me but the rest who is against can suck my ass too!!!!!! I dont care even if you permanently bann me I dont want to play with one side admins. :rotflmao: :tard: :beer: :ar15:

-BRAWN-

Postby -BRAWN- » Tue Jun 27, 2006 10:15 pm

and by the way you never ever warned me you luying fuck at least tell the truth. nobody has warned me for a tk on ecgn the other nite or at anytime for that. God you guys lye for each other to and probably sleep together as well!!!!!!!!

Postby [ecgn] btt » Tue Jun 27, 2006 10:32 pm

Well we can file this one under how to remain banned.

Postby Chacal » Tue Jun 27, 2006 11:11 pm

Nothing more to say, I'm afraid.
Closed.
Chacal

[SIZE="1"][color="LightBlue"]Reporter: "Mr Gandhi, what do you think of western civilization?"
Gandhi: "I think it would be a great idea."[/color][/SIZE]

Return to Battlefield 2