How do you become admins?

Got questions about ECGN? Ask here, and you shall be enlightened.
MoJo

How do you become admins?

Postby MoJo » Fri Aug 13, 2004 2:40 pm

Ive asked this question in the RTCW server but no1 gives me a straight forward answer or they just ignore it...so can someone enlighten me? :confused:

:freak:

:D

Postby Starlite » Fri Aug 13, 2004 2:44 pm

You have to ask Keekanoo. :)

Postby King » Fri Aug 13, 2004 2:50 pm

they look for someone who has been around a long time w/ what they feel is the right personality. However there are a lot of admins right now and the only way you could possibly be one is if you somehow are available around 4 to 7 in the am... est.

My suggestions... just play the game, people will ask you to be in a clan, they will ask you to be an admin if they deem you worthy... you control your fate but you also gotta let the pieces fall where they may.

I in no way speak for any admin here, im just putting in my two cents... so take it for what its worth.
"Whats the Situation?" "Two blokes and a fuckload of cutlery!"

Be my Cronie! http://www.centsports.com/?opcode=61909

Re: How do you become admins?

Postby Mr. Slayer » Fri Aug 13, 2004 3:15 pm

Originally posted by MoJo
Ive asked this question in the RTCW server but no1 gives me a straight forward answer or they just ignore it...so can someone enlighten me? :confused:

:freak:

:D
Sgt Fury might know....

But really you just play constantly on the server. Become a reg. Don't ever be a smacktard. And somewhere down the road you may be selected if the current admins see fit.
Mr. Slayer

Postby ShipWreck » Fri Aug 13, 2004 3:26 pm

apparently i kiss alot of ass

Postby King » Fri Aug 13, 2004 3:55 pm

Originally posted by ShipWreck

Well at least mojo has a good idea of where to start... Ship is an admin and definitely could put in a good word for you, eh ship?
"Whats the Situation?" "Two blokes and a fuckload of cutlery!"

Be my Cronie! http://www.centsports.com/?opcode=61909

MoJo

Postby MoJo » Mon Aug 16, 2004 2:59 am

i live in the Uk and thats 5 hours ahead of EST time, so wen its 4 am ova there, its 9 am ova ere, so inearly always come on that time but the problem is i come on with so many different names no1 knows its me..:D

Postby DocTrebor » Mon Aug 16, 2004 7:26 am

Originally posted by ShipWreck

well ship does a lot of stuff with ass, and um...showers...:eek:

we <3 ya ship :D

Postby SkiloDog2000 » Mon Aug 16, 2004 7:51 am

well
sgt. fury wouldve been the apitamy of a good admin who could tell you exactly how to get in the circle...but...... hees permanatly banned for being an idiot.

bagginses said it best when he said Quote: You play and play and play and post and play and don't be a smacker and play and post and play and post, and then somewhere down line, if the current admins see fit, they'll pick you. But you shouldn't hang around here with the sole intention of becoming an admin or else no one would be playing if we had that kind of attitude. : Unquote.

that is basically it

EDIT: being an admin takes up alot of time which could be spent playing the game so you should consider if you even want to consider that ambition. all of our admins are volenteer so that means they have to do alot of work for no money. spend long hours working hard after a long day only for people to complain about you in the piss and moan section of the forums. basically the kind of person that admins this server is one whose played here for along time, appreciates the work done to make this community available and wants to give back to the company and make the job easier on those who came before them.

now wasnt that nice. i used periods and commas.
:roll: :)

MoJo

Postby MoJo » Mon Aug 16, 2004 11:15 am

Im still up for it. :D

Postby SGT DEVILDOG » Mon Aug 16, 2004 11:19 am

Originally posted by SkiloDog2000
well
sgt. fury wouldve been the apitamy of a good admin who could tell you exactly how to get in the circle...but...... hees permanatly banned for being an idiot.

bagginses said it best when he said Quote: You play and play and play and post and play and don't be a smacker and play and post and play and post, and then somewhere down line, if the current admins see fit, they'll pick you. But you shouldn't hang around here with the sole intention of becoming an admin or else no one would be playing if we had that kind of attitude. : Unquote.

that is basically it

EDIT: being an admin takes up alot of time which could be spent playing the game so you should consider if you even want to consider that ambition. all of our admins are volenteer so that means they have to do alot of work for no money. spend long hours working hard after a long day only for people to complain about you in the piss and moan section of the forums. basically the kind of person that admins this server is one whose played here for along time, appreciates the work done to make this community available and wants to give back to the company and make the job easier on those who came before them.

now wasnt that nice. i used periods and commas.
:roll: :)

I must say well put. " you have just gone up a notch in my book. You are now at notch 1":P
[img]DevilDog
" We are not retreating. We are attacking in a different direction" Chesty Puller...USMC

Postby ShipWreck » Mon Aug 16, 2004 11:35 am

Originally posted by =DocTrebor=

we <3 ya ship :D

rofl shut up :P

Postby Trash Can » Mon Aug 16, 2004 12:01 pm

Originally posted by =DocTrebor=

:eek: :eek: Wonder if he plays "Hide the Soap" ?? :freak:

Postby Trash Can » Mon Aug 16, 2004 12:08 pm

I meant hiding the soap in different lockers. What did you think I was talking about?

Postby Agent Cooper » Mon Aug 16, 2004 1:07 pm

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: "notch 1"

Return to Q&A