Question about NFS Underground2

Off topic, but don't go too far overboard - after all, we are watching...heh.

Question about NFS Underground2

Postby ]DP[Nuckle » Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:34 pm

If you do not own the game Need for speed under ground 2 for the PS2 dont waist your time reading this.

O.K. I have had my eye on this game for a while and just my luck or so far bad luck I was in Bestbuy today and it was only $19.99 so I thought what the hell. So far it is a horrible game the original was like 100 times better. One issue that I could clear up with your help would make it ok to play. Here is my issue:

I have a logitech force feed back pro wheel and matching break/gas pedals. It is the set that was sold at the time GT4 come out. On all of my other racing games the wheel only turns about 45-90 degrees to be at full right or left turn. With this game the damn thing turns like 360+ degrees to do the same. I cant drive the car. It is all over the road and with the force feed back working against me I cant turn it far / fast enough while racing. I have looked everywhere to try and figure out where I can change something in my settings but have seen nothing.

Anyone played this game and know how to change this? Should I try it with a reg controller?

Nuck

Return to The Smokin' Room