let me know what you think about s.s.clan

Off topic, but don't go too far overboard - after all, we are watching...heh.
iceman41

Postby iceman41 » Thu Jan 09, 2003 5:23 pm

We cool! (I don't use Kewl, I'm old school:D)

WAR BUSTIN RHYMES!

S.S. Iceman41

COL.BUKKAKE

Postby COL.BUKKAKE » Thu Jan 09, 2003 6:03 pm

I have never seen such a bigger group of scumbags like the S.S., they are the dirtiest cheaters in the game. I dont have one good thing to say about any of them(thats why i am proud to be on S.S.) Keep up the shitty work guys:D

Cowgomoo

Postby Cowgomoo » Thu Jan 09, 2003 7:30 pm

ok, who payed ya to say that :?) oh wait, by the look of ur name...
who let the gay guy in? :P

Postby S.S. N » Thu Jan 09, 2003 8:00 pm

im with you bukakke! those assholes are using aimbots and have more health than anyone else, i know it.:roll:
S.S. N

shitstorm.org

S.S.Elite-Guard

Postby S.S.Elite-Guard » Thu Jan 09, 2003 11:35 pm

:rotflmao: YOU really think i cheat?lol! how?when? scan my hardrive if you want,or come to see me play on a server with punkbuster on!:rotflmao:if you think i cheat,thats mean you think im good :eek:!the only positive thing i can say is thx. N,bukkake,you disapoint me to think i could use a cheat !!:blow:

iceman41

Postby iceman41 » Thu Jan 09, 2003 11:56 pm

Elite, I think they were joking.;)

Ninja

Things have really shapped up

Postby Ninja » Fri Jan 10, 2003 12:25 am

Well i know me and some members of SS got of on wrong foot but they were understanding and ever since then things have been great. I dont get to play alot but when i do im usually on defense and i must admit the SS has got some skills esp SS Wraith, on allies damn hes a good doc grabber. But ASH is great also, never had no beefs with them and theyve always been profeshional (ug my spelling sux) but anyhoo great server guys..

SS Heaven

General Himmler

Postby General Himmler » Fri Jan 10, 2003 10:37 am

The SS is good, but there are certainly other great talents on the oc48 server. Like GFU, ASH and also WEF. With WEF I don't mean me. But we have some good playing members that deserve recognition.

Greetz,

General Himmler

off

Postby off » Mon Jan 13, 2003 6:03 pm

Just some questions for SS. From reading other posts, it seems most of you guys enjoyed the few scrimmages you have been in. Do you ever scrimmage against yourselves?

Also, do you ever play any other maps?

S.S.Elite-Guard

Postby S.S.Elite-Guard » Mon Jan 13, 2003 6:16 pm

off,the answer is no

[Me]

What [Me] thinks

Postby [Me] » Wed Jan 22, 2003 6:01 pm

I think the ss are great players all of them.. I enjoy playing with them all and joking around with them... They work together great as a team they just dominate the beach level.. Thats why i always try and be in the same team so i dont have to be a victim of the ss wrath or ss wraith whichever is worse lol :tard:

44444slaughter

i like

Postby 44444slaughter » Thu Jan 23, 2003 12:39 am

I like any and all clans to play on beach...how do think I learned so much......love killing all of you.....Love to join s.s. some day....ash is cool and so is wef.....someday someday...if your interested.....I am...just e-mail me...or let me know on line for a tryout.......s.s. I will someday when all of you quit lol :beer:

General Himmler

Postby General Himmler » Thu Jan 23, 2003 10:39 am

Pittsburg?? where is that somewhere? Is that America?? And thx for the compliment.

Greetz,

Himmler

iceman41

Postby iceman41 » Thu Jan 23, 2003 1:15 pm

Yes Himmler, Pittsburgh is in America..... unfortunately. We are at this moment trying to sell it to Canada, but they are not willing to accept our garbage. :D

Just kidding.......

WAR WILLY STARGELL AND ALL THINGS CONFLUENCE

Regards, S.S. Iceman41

[WEF]Herr Renz

Postby [WEF]Herr Renz » Thu Jan 23, 2003 1:16 pm

well, i agree that ss is a good clan, don't ask me about teamplay cause in my eyes on the oc-beach-server it's sucha chaos that the only teamword in axis is enough players at every entrance and for allies you don't have teamwork at all... i think so... if i come out of the bunker you allready have 5% change to get out of the trenches alive... (and in that number i haven't count "flying out the trenches by artillery and knock your head aganst the sky :P )

but of cource i don't play much on that server so i don't really know :cool:

(most of the problems on this forum is ash vs. ss, ash vs wef or ss vs. wef... damn :D )

PreviousNext

Return to The Smokin' Room