Iceman's Top Ten Albums

Off topic, but don't go too far overboard - after all, we are watching...heh.
Edogg

Postby Edogg » Fri Jan 17, 2003 8:34 pm

dont get me wrong ice, i love all of rage's albums, even their last one. I just think their first one was the best. for second it would have to be a tie between evil empire and battle of los angeles. my favorite rage song would have to be bulls on parade though. I really hope these guys get back together. they have the best guitarist that has come out of the 90's IMO.

(>Tool<)

Postby (>Tool<) » Fri Jan 17, 2003 8:45 pm

Hey Edogg, you see the band I've listed called At The Drive-In, they broke up too so I hear ya, also you know half of rage has a new band with chris cornell?

iceman41

Postby iceman41 » Fri Jan 17, 2003 9:03 pm

Guess we don't have any Deftones fans in here.... that's surprising.

Ice41

(>Tool<)

Postby (>Tool<) » Fri Jan 17, 2003 9:34 pm

I like the Deftones alot, just not my top favorites.

Edogg

Postby Edogg » Fri Jan 17, 2003 9:42 pm

Originally posted by (>Tool<)
Hey Edogg, you see the band I've listed called At The Drive-In, they broke up too so I hear ya, also you know half of rage has a new band with chris cornell?

yeah i heard about that, but I didnt know if it was actually going to happen or not. DO you know the name of their new band, and do they have a cd out yet?

Edogg

Postby Edogg » Fri Jan 17, 2003 9:46 pm

Originally posted by iceman41
Guess we don't have any Deftones fans in here.... that's surprising.

Ice41

yeah i like the deftones, but i only really like their Adrenaline album.

Edogg

Postby Edogg » Fri Jan 17, 2003 10:03 pm

in no order.........

Nirvana - nevermind (or any album for that matter)
Queens of the Stonage - Rated "R" for Everybody
Queens of the Stonage - Songs for the Deaf
Tool - (place album name here)
Marilyn Manson - Anti-Christ Svper star
At The Drive-In - Relationship of Command
Level - Devil's Advocate
Argyle Park - Misguided
Switchblade Symphony - (Any Album again :p)

more but all equal so those are my favorites...:roll:

ok and creed is the worst watery crap I ever heard, no offence to the people who listen to it. Just take someone who thinks they know everything and have him take a new age metalica song and add 1/2 cup water and you get creeds lead singer and creed's music. :P S'ok edogg, I don't want you angry your a kewl guy.

tool, i dont really care what a band stands for, or what one of their members personality is like.i also dont take into account how popular a band is with society. Im just talking about really great rock albums. My own prison is really good. Creed consists of very solid musicians which is better than what i can say for a lot of the newer bands that are coming out nowadays.

ps. im not angry, im just defending my reasoning.

(>Tool<)

Postby (>Tool<) » Sat Jan 18, 2003 2:35 pm

Yeah ATDI went on to half ATDI half Offspring and the name of this new barf of a band is Sparta, and well if you like ATDI your not going to like Sparta but if you never liked Offsping or ATDI check em out, its really a new sound. and thats what I was referring to with the water thing was creeds sound. I had little interjections of ideas about they're assholishness but why I don't like them primarily consists of their sound, its just too plane and simple and he rounds words off and that gives me a headache. Thats kewl though, standing in the face of contrasting oppinion is what I'm all about dogg, defend away, offend away if you wish, you and I are far past the flame wars and stupidity.;)

Edogg

Postby Edogg » Sat Jan 18, 2003 2:53 pm

Yeah ATDI went on to half ATDI half Offspring and the name of this new barf of a band is Sparta, and well if you like ATDI your not going to like Sparta but if you never liked Offsping or ATDI check em out, its really a new sound. and thats what I was referring to with the water thing was creeds sound. I had little interjections of ideas about they're assholishness but why I don't like them primarily consists of their sound, its just too plane and simple and he rounds words off and that gives me a headache. Thats kewl though, standing in the face of contrasting oppinion is what I'm all about dogg, defend away, offend away if you wish, you and I are far past the flame wars and stupidity.;)

i was talking about the new Rage band with chris cornell?;)

im sorry but ive never heard any music from At The Drive In, so i cant say whether i like them or not. if they kind of sound like newer offspring, then i wont like them. I prefer the old stuff from offspring.

(>Tool<)

Postby (>Tool<) » Sat Jan 18, 2003 3:32 pm

I hate new offspring to, I liked the album smash. I don't remember what the name of the rew rage band is but if you look up chris cornell I think you could find it.:P

Edogg

Postby Edogg » Sat Jan 18, 2003 4:13 pm

thanks, i looked it up. in case any of you guys are interested.
the new band is called audioslave. It consists of chris cornell(lead singer from soundgarden), and the guitarist, drummer and base player from Rage. They do have a cd out already, but i didnt catch the name of it. Im probably gonna pick it up in the next couple days.

COL.BUKKAKE

Postby COL.BUKKAKE » Sat Jan 18, 2003 7:09 pm

Dogg heard 2 Audioslave songs from album.....good shit. Cochise is the name of the 1st single...and Like a Stone is the 2nd......been out for a few months now....

iceman41

Postby iceman41 » Sun Jan 19, 2003 10:43 am

What strange timing..... played golf with a friend yesterday and went over his house after round (why i was messed up yesterday Dogg, lol), his room mate is playing this kick ass music, sounds to me like Rage and I know he is a Rage fan but I don't recognize it..... ask who it is and he replies.. "AUDIOSLAVE!". It's really good stuff, think I'll get it.

S.S. Iceman41

toolpsycho

Postby toolpsycho » Mon Jan 20, 2003 12:45 am

tool: aenima is the best album ever. done on an 8 track in a garage in a week

tool: undertow

VH: old VH...

candiria: 300 percent density and process

genesis: till about '82

zeppelin: they all good..

fugazi; red medicine

beatles: obergruppenfuher peppers

Fruityballz

Postby Fruityballz » Mon Jan 20, 2003 1:59 am

Welp those are all pretty light compared to what I listen to , if you wonder what fuels this fruityballz SOB.. here goes.. btw I can see alot of ??? and WTF who the hell are they or .. that sounds horrific etc from these. In no particular order.

Dimmu Borgir - Puritanical Euphoric Misanthropia
Limbonic Art - Ad Nocturn - Dynesty Of Death
In Flames - Whoracle
Dark Tranquillity - Damage Done
Pain - Rebirth
Nevermore - Dreaming Neon Black
Katatonia - Last Fair Deal Gone Down
Cradle Of Filth - Cruelty And The Beast
Susperia - Vindication
Hypocrisy - Hypocrisy

Bet you havent heard of any of these, maybe Cradle but thats it lol

PreviousNext