Go Bucs

Off topic, but don't go too far overboard - after all, we are watching...heh.
toolpsycho

Postby toolpsycho » Thu Jan 23, 2003 12:19 am

it should be a good denfensive game

COL.BUKKAKE

Postby COL.BUKKAKE » Thu Jan 23, 2003 12:26 pm

Thanx for the input Toolpsycho

Doug the Unforgiven

Postby Doug the Unforgiven » Thu Jan 23, 2003 1:55 pm

Originally posted by A.S.H.Wolverine
Chiefs fan eh!! Where do u live doug? My dad is a huge Chiefs fan(he happens to live in Kansas City) And I thought he was the only one.

I moved to KC in '96 (had been a Chiefs fan since about '92, around the time they snagged Joe Montana). I lived there for 4 years before moving. I grew up in Razorback country, and seeing how much KC was into their team made me feel right at home.

I'm still in Missouri.
To quote Mayor Quimby: "Ich ben ein Springfielder."

[WEF]Herr Renz

Postby [WEF]Herr Renz » Thu Jan 23, 2003 2:00 pm

sorry i don't know much about super bowl etc... (i'm belgian remember :D ) i did saw a movie about the superbowl, forgot then ame but it was about a champ that lost his arm (they squeezed his arm in that machine that bringes your ball back :blow: )

but i wish that team good luck (don't ask whot team)

Doug the Unforgiven

Postby Doug the Unforgiven » Thu Jan 23, 2003 2:08 pm

I forgot to say that I would also like to see Bill Romanowski ejected from the game...what an asshole. I guess that makes him a fit for the Raiders.

I wonder how many pirate costumes there will be in the stands...

It better be a good game. Too bad I'll probably be working.:violin:

Wolverine

Postby Wolverine » Thu Jan 23, 2003 3:00 pm

Originally posted by Doug the Unforgiven
I moved to KC in '96 (had been a Chiefs fan since about '92, around the time they snagged Joe Montana). I lived there for 4 years before moving. I grew up in Razorback country, and seeing how much KC was into their team made me feel right at home.

I'm still in Missouri.
To quote Mayor Quimby: "Ich ben ein Springfielder."

Hey Doug I just moved to Atlanta from Springfield and my mom still lives there. I love Springfield what a great town it is. Man what a small world. :D :D :D Anyway its great to talk to a fellow missourian the Show Me State baby.

Edogg

Postby Edogg » Thu Jan 23, 2003 3:18 pm

Originally posted by [WEF]Herr Renz
sorry i don't know much about super bowl etc... (i'm belgian remember :D ) i did saw a movie about the superbowl, forgot then ame but it was about a champ that lost his arm (they squeezed his arm in that machine that bringes your ball back :blow: )

but i wish that team good luck (don't ask whot team)

lol...renz i think you are talking about that movie called kingpin. thats a bowling movie. the superbowl is the american football championship game. I can see how you can confuse bowling with the superbowl though.

Doug the Unforgiven

Postby Doug the Unforgiven » Thu Jan 23, 2003 3:35 pm

Originally posted by A.S.H.Wolverine
Hey Doug I just moved to Atlanta from Springfield and my mom still lives there. I love Springfield what a great town it is. Man what a small world. :D :D :D Anyway its great to talk to a fellow missourian the Show Me State baby.

Heh, small world indeed. This is a nice place. After living in KC it feels tiny, and that is good. :D
Been here for almost 3 years now and my wife and I just want to stay. The best part is that we're equidistant from most of our family; and still far enough away to keep the weird ones from making the trip.:D

Go Chiefs!

And for you Rams fans out there.....

[WEF]Herr Renz

Postby [WEF]Herr Renz » Fri Jan 24, 2003 11:18 am

damn, well i thought they also called it superbowl or something like that... (=> superBOWLing... :confused: ) whateve i sux in both sports... if you guys make a thread about nba, tell me then i can maybe say something interessting (probably not)

wgat's ff, i'll just shut up about it :P

COL.BUKKAKE

Postby COL.BUKKAKE » Fri Jan 24, 2003 12:15 pm

Kingpin....the greatest comedy of all time

Wolverine

Postby Wolverine » Fri Jan 24, 2003 4:14 pm

Originally posted by COL.BUKKAKE
Kingpin....the greatest comedy of all time

I have to agree with this statement. Hey Col what about New Begginings LOL :D :D Oh and can u get sick drinking piss.....even if its ur own.:rotflmao:

COL.BUKKAKE

Postby COL.BUKKAKE » Sat Jan 25, 2003 10:38 am

"Is it true whta the girl claims, that you got her pregnant",

"Thats a total lie, I pulled out way early on that one."

Wolverine

Postby Wolverine » Sat Jan 25, 2003 6:22 pm

Originally posted by COL.BUKKAKE
"Is it true whta the girl claims, that you got her pregnant",

"Thats a total lie, I pulled out way early on that one."
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: lol

Burningwick

Postby Burningwick » Sun Jan 26, 2003 8:23 pm

[quote]Originally posted by Doug the Unforgiven
[B]Heh, small world indeed. This is a nice place. After living in KC it feels tiny, and that is good. :D
Been here for almost 3 years now and my wife and I just want to stay. The best part is that we're equidistant from most of our family; and still far enough away to keep the weird ones from making the trip.:D

Go Chiefs!

Wow, another Kansas Citian out there. I moved to the KC area about 6 years ago. I'll agree with you on the Chiefs and here's hoping that the Bucs keep kicking the Raiders around in the second half.

Doug, please tell me that you're not a Misery Tiggers fan.

C_Salazar

Postby C_Salazar » Sun Jan 26, 2003 9:27 pm

34-15 Bucs wooooo!

PreviousNext

Return to The Smokin' Room