Iceman's Top Ten Albums

Off topic, but don't go too far overboard - after all, we are watching...heh.
Edogg

Postby Edogg » Mon Jan 20, 2003 2:14 am

Originally posted by Fruityballz
Welp those are all pretty light compared to what I listen to , if you wonder what fuels this fruityballz SOB.. here goes.. btw I can see alot of ??? and WTF who the hell are they or .. that sounds horrific etc from these. In no particular order.

Dimmu Borgir - Puritanical Euphoric Misanthropia
Limbonic Art - Ad Nocturn - Dynesty Of Death
In Flames - Whoracle
Dark Tranquillity - Damage Done
Pain - Rebirth
Nevermore - Dreaming Neon Black
Katatonia - Last Fair Deal Gone Down
Cradle Of Filth - Cruelty And The Beast
Susperia - Vindication
Hypocrisy - Hypocrisy

Bet you havent heard of any of these, maybe Cradle but thats it lol

man, you are right, i only recognize cradle of filth. i guess the heaviest shit i have ever listened to would have to be hatebreed. i dont even like hatebreed. i just think once music gets beyond a certain heaviness and speed, it becomes talentless crap.(this is just my opinion..do not flame me plz) At least that is what it sounds like.

Fruityballz

Postby Fruityballz » Mon Jan 20, 2003 7:01 am

LOL yeah I know dood lots of people think as you do , all I have to say is .. give my stuff a chance and you may like it if not it isnt your cup of tea and ill leave it at that. Hatebreed is more or less hardcorish shit .. I dont like hardcore and their sound is just too distorted and random for me.. I need patterns and evilness and harmony .. melody etc.. in heavy form.

(>Tool<)

Postby (>Tool<) » Mon Jan 20, 2003 9:24 am

But Cradle is Amazing, great guitars, flawless drums and who the fuck else can sing like dani filth! beneath the howling STARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSS!!!!!!!

iceman41

Postby iceman41 » Mon Jan 20, 2003 3:55 pm

I side with Edogg on that one...... I really don't like anything "heavier" or "hatier" (if i can make a word up) than Nine Inch Nails (did anyone mention "Downward Spiral"?). Marilyn Manson is even a little too much for me, although I do like the Rollins band. Oh well, chalk it up to getting older, I guess.

WAR BLACK FLAG

WAR BUCS

Regards, Iceman41

Fruityballz

Postby Fruityballz » Mon Jan 20, 2003 4:03 pm

yeah you guys are oldschool rockers.. but hey thats not a bad thing , respect comes with such titles.. I love NIN.. AC/DC, Metallica, Megadeth, Anthrax, you name it I probably like it if its hard rock or heavy metal. Ice , you oldy lol .. I can see you and Eddog going to a pub where Saxon or Great White or something is playing and just stand still headbanging with your chains n leather vests n shit haha, not tryin to rip on ya.. its cool.

iceman41

Postby iceman41 » Mon Jan 20, 2003 4:13 pm

:P ;) :rotflmao:

Hahaha..... No offense taken, Fruity. ROCK ON!

Ice41

Edogg

Postby Edogg » Mon Jan 20, 2003 4:41 pm

the funny thing is that im only 20. i love the classic shit from the 60's and 70's. I hate most of the stuff from the 80's except for the bands that were able to rebel against that hair band crap (like metallica). I like alot of the stuff from the 90's obviously.

And dont get me wrong i like heavy music. I go to ozzfest, and stuff like that. I just dont like when bands play as fast as they can and then scream at the top of their lungs for the whole song.

(>Tool<)

Postby (>Tool<) » Mon Jan 20, 2003 4:53 pm

I do if you can make sence out of it, I'm used to those sngs and understand every word they're saying.:P

OK, here goes...

Postby Lord ZOG » Mon Jan 20, 2003 7:25 pm

I'm not a musical genius, and I'm not the world's best aficionado of great guitar players, but I do know what music I like.

Not ten in total, and I hope I don't get a new asshole torn for my opinions here;

Queensryche - Operation Mindcrime (The Mission rocks)
Rolling Stones - Sticky Fingers (Moody, unique sounds)
Metallica - And Justice for All (Eye of the Bolder still grips me)
Beatles - Abbey Road (Sorry, I am old!)
U2 - Joshua Tree (not a bad song on the album)
David Bowie - Young Americans (parents played it so much)

I'm a big David Bowie fan. Although his greatest and most poignant hits are spread out over many different albums, the guy's talent and amazing voice hypnotize me. Heroes, Panic in Detroit, Pressure, Afraid of Americans, China Girl...the list goes on and on.
Lord ZOG

"Well hello Mister Fancypants. Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things: Jack and shit... and Jack just left town."

Edogg

Postby Edogg » Mon Jan 20, 2003 7:29 pm

why would anyone rip on you for those choices zog?
those are all very solid bands and albums.

Oops, forgot one obvious one...

Postby Lord ZOG » Mon Jan 20, 2003 7:52 pm

Pink Floyd - The Wall

Cliched, I'm sure...but I'll always remember the following lines...

"Daddy's flown, across the ocean...."

"Vera, Vera, what has become of you?"

"The way you make them suffer, your exquisite wife and mother, fills me with the urge to deficate!" :rotflmao:

"Run to the bedroom, in the suit-case on the right you'll find my favorite axe!" :rotflmao:
Lord ZOG

"Well hello Mister Fancypants. Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things: Jack and shit... and Jack just left town."

Fruityballz

Postby Fruityballz » Mon Jan 20, 2003 8:09 pm

Zoggers, Floyd very respectfull , Metallica very well picked from their prime and Queensryche Operation Mindcrime is a classic, they are all classics.. those are the kinds of albums that you can listen to a million times possibly get tired of then pickup the next day and have renewed interest.. I grew into Metal through metallica in their prime and exploaded from there.. and although those other choices do not interest me never forget that that is your tastes and likes and it is a unique selection , not everyone enjoys what you like completely that in itself speaks volumes , at least your not a drone like most of the youths of today who follow everyone else with no opinions of their own.. now thats pitiful, brainwashed and influenced by false music is far more forseen as something to be ashamed of, I applaud you dood and everyone for having your own opinions. Just like I will always listen to Black metal and I really dont give a F**k who says what or tries to convince me otherwise lol.

DrunkenDruid

Postby DrunkenDruid » Mon Jan 20, 2003 9:09 pm

lol Fruityballz Metal will Rule Allways

COL.BUKKAKE

Postby COL.BUKKAKE » Mon Jan 20, 2003 9:50 pm

1) Insync (very handsome and sweaty)

2) New kids on the Block ( used to be very handsome an sweaty)

3) and this spot goes to the rest of those handsome and sweaty white boy bands, oh how they shake their tight ass, I would, if I could, cup the sweat from their balls and just drink it up.........yummy.....shake it shake it shake it!

OOPPS........spilled some

Fruityballz

Postby Fruityballz » Mon Jan 20, 2003 9:52 pm

ROFLMAO , geezus.. just when you think you're safe from a BUKKAKE attack.. lmao.. that was fn disgusting beyond belief but yet so funny hah

PreviousNext

Return to The Smokin' Room