Panzer, Airstike

Off topic, but don't go too far overboard - after all, we are watching...heh.
(>Tool<)

Panzer, Airstike

Postby (>Tool<) » Thu Jan 30, 2003 10:13 pm

Well I was running through the trenches then airstrike, panzer, panzer, panzer, I got to the stairs, panzer, panzer, flamer, I get half way down the stairs, panzer, flamer, panzer. in the ducts, S.S., S.S., S.S, around the other way, panzer, panzer. finally the war room, panzer, venom, panzer, flamer, med w/panzer, panzer. Then back through it all and if you go long way panzer, panzer, Airstrike, airstrike, panzer, airstrike and me without my parasol. :lol:

El Cid

Postby El Cid » Thu Jan 30, 2003 10:14 pm

LOL that was great.

Doug the Unforgiven

Postby Doug the Unforgiven » Thu Jan 30, 2003 10:26 pm

What a game!! :lol:

(>Tool<)

Postby (>Tool<) » Fri Jan 31, 2003 12:27 am

Well I was actually pissed off enough to scramble that all out in about 10 seconds lol, and now I'm a whore. :D

El Cid

Postby El Cid » Fri Jan 31, 2003 12:31 am

Awesome. Hey try to catch Edoggg, but you'll never catch MmmGood although it would be hilarious if you could. Actually, what is after Forum Whore?

Doug the Unforgiven

Postby Doug the Unforgiven » Fri Jan 31, 2003 12:35 am

Originally posted by (>Tool<)
Well I was actually pissed off enough to scramble that all out in about 10 seconds lol, and now I'm a whore. :D

Congratulations!:lol:

Doug the Unforgiven

Postby Doug the Unforgiven » Fri Jan 31, 2003 8:38 am

Alas, I have such a long way to go before I become a whore, too.

:(

:D :D :beer:

AsphyXIatioN

Postby AsphyXIatioN » Fri Jan 31, 2003 11:36 am

i long to be a forum whore myself but have a very long way to go:(

(>Tool<)

Postby (>Tool<) » Fri Jan 31, 2003 2:52 pm

Just keep giving your oppinion on everything, lol you find out who the people are who just like to argue and who really has an oppinion. You also find out alot of stuff about yourself and how you feel about topics, its rather stimulating :D

Edogg

Postby Edogg » Fri Jan 31, 2003 3:04 pm

yes... you too can be a whore if you just give yer 2 cents;)

Edogg

Postby Edogg » Fri Jan 31, 2003 3:31 pm

oh and back to the subject at hand... i feel for you tool. when i was playing last night, i just couldnt take it anymore.
I actually typed out a global chat that said "I'm so fucking sick of airstirkes,panzers,nades,and flamers!!!" when i look at my stats, i can see where most of my deaths are coming from. Those 4 weapons are responsible for more of my deaths than all of the rest of the weapons combined.

COL.BUKKAKE

Postby COL.BUKKAKE » Fri Jan 31, 2003 7:05 pm

Originally posted by Doug the Unforgiven
Alas, I have such a long way to go before I become a whore, too.

:(

:D :D :beer:

Doug I already consider you to be a whore, regardless of how many posts you have...........no need to thank me, just hope I made you feel better :D

Doug the Unforgiven

Postby Doug the Unforgiven » Fri Jan 31, 2003 7:24 pm

Originally posted by COL.BUKKAKE
Doug I already consider you to be a whore, regardless of how many posts you have...........no need to thank me, just hope I made you feel better :D

Thanks. I feel so......tingly...:P

Doug the Unforgiven

Postby Doug the Unforgiven » Fri Jan 31, 2003 7:29 pm

Originally posted by (>Tool<)
Just keep giving your oppinion on everything, lol you find out who the people are who just like to argue and who really has an oppinion. You also find out alot of stuff about yourself and how you feel about topics, its rather stimulating :D

True. That's why I'm here in the first place. After weeks of seeing so many of the same names on the beach I thought, "what the hell - I've fought alongside these people, and I've blasted these people - why not hang out with them some, too."

I've had a pretty good time here.:D

{CN}Doomfarer

Postby {CN}Doomfarer » Fri Jan 31, 2003 11:14 pm

Doug, take that tingly sensation and point it at someone else... NOW!!!

:D

Next

Return to The Smokin' Room