Off topic, but don't go too far overboard - after all, we are watching...heh.
Post a reply

Re: What in the world!

Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:11 pm

What you doin in the Army? Is Bliss still a air defense base? If you deploy you will probably go to A-stan, since we are toning things down in Iraq.

Im still in Iraq, was up North with 10th SFG for a month, was fun.....now back in Baghdad.

Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:49 pm

munky73770 wrote:What you doin in the Army? Is Bliss still a air defense base? If you deploy you will probably go to A-stan, since we are toning things down in Iraq.

Im still in Iraq, was up North with 10th SFG for a month, was fun.....now back in Baghdad.

Hey Munky!

I'm a cav scout with 1st Armored down at Fort bliss. They still have the ADA school here, but supposedly moving that out in the near future and turning Bliss into a FORSCOM base, instead of TRADOC.

My unit is just standing up so there's a lot we don't have to train with. We know we'll be deployed around this time next year, but no one is 100% sure where to yet..

Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:03 pm

Ah cool, I was supporting 1st AD (2BCT) at a place called FOB Hammer for 8 weeks in Eastern Iraq. It was alright, just a big dust bowl though for the most part. Caught a bunch of Al Qaeda in Iraq fookers while I was down there.

Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:28 pm

Well hello everyone. :D
Post a reply