Go Bucs

Off topic, but don't go too far overboard - after all, we are watching...heh.
iceman41

Go Bucs

Postby iceman41 » Sun Jan 19, 2003 11:09 am

Just a shout out for my team today. Everyone give good vibes for the mighty Tampa Bay Buccaneers in their quest for a Super Bowl berth. For those over in the U.K., this is like your favorite Premier league team playing in the semis for a berth in championship. Many of us live and die with our favorite teams. I won't die, but it sure would be nice to make it to the big one. Besides, I wouldn't want to be everyone at O.C. if they lose.... I will reign death and destruction on all for at least 3 weeks if that were to happen.

WAR HAPPINESS AND PEACE AT O.C.

WAR JOHN LYNCH

S.S. ICEMAN41

COL.BUKKAKE

Postby COL.BUKKAKE » Sun Jan 19, 2003 12:25 pm

I would like to extend my well wishes to Ice and his team(even though I bet the Eagles -4 today)...........gggrgrrrggrrr its fuckin cold up here in Jersey today, I'm sure its colder in Philly

Wolverine

Postby Wolverine » Sun Jan 19, 2003 2:47 pm

Gonna Be a good game but good choice on the bet Col. I think it will pay off. And it is F**king cold as a witches titty in Philly.

DrunkenDruid

Postby DrunkenDruid » Sun Jan 19, 2003 3:24 pm

I'm with you Iceman. I'm a raider fan and I want to see Raider and Bucs Super Bowl. Go Raiders Go Bucs!!!!!!!!!!!!
:rotflmao:

COL.BUKKAKE

Postby COL.BUKKAKE » Sun Jan 19, 2003 7:51 pm

Let me be the 1st to congratulate the Iceman on his team reachin the Bowl(sure I lost my shirt on the game,but Iceman's happiness comes 1st) I give the Ice credit for stickin with a horrible team over the years, and it has paid off for him..................Raiders 30 Bucs 10........

DrunkenDruid

Postby DrunkenDruid » Sun Jan 19, 2003 10:30 pm

Woohoo! Ya! Woohoo! Shit! All right Raiders and the Bucs Iceman. May The Best Team Win Good Luck Buddy.:D
Next Weekend There will be Alot Of :beer:

iceman41

Postby iceman41 » Sun Jan 19, 2003 11:05 pm

Heard that Druid!!! The "Pirate Bowl" is in full effect!! Sorry about the day for you, Boo. Thnks for the kind words. I wish I had told you all week like I did against 'Frisco but I just wasn't that sure today. You wouldnt have listened, anyway (lol). Peace and harmony will rule at O.C. this week..... if yall need any ammo come to Iceman, I dedicate this week to my fellow playas (like I don't usually).

War Jurevicious

regards, S.S. Iceman41

COL.BUKKAKE

Postby COL.BUKKAKE » Mon Jan 20, 2003 1:07 pm

Dont worry bout me Ice. I cleaned up pretty nicely on the Raiders and the over, got my loses back and then some......So have a beer on me :D

[Me]

buccs hahaha

Postby [Me] » Wed Jan 22, 2003 6:03 pm

The bucs will be dominated by the raiders just wait i will be laughing at you all when the raiders win!!! If not then i might have to change my name on oc48 lol:tard:

AsphyXIatioN

Postby AsphyXIatioN » Wed Jan 22, 2003 7:25 pm

The BUCS BLOW:blow:
haha just kidding ice lol.:D go bucs go

(>Tool<)

Postby (>Tool<) » Wed Jan 22, 2003 7:43 pm

My favorite team is the lynxes, cause they're the best offensive team in their area. lol wtf lol :lol: I totally have no idea wtf to say about sports, so this is my pieceful mockary of the sports section.:P good day all.

COL.BUKKAKE

Postby COL.BUKKAKE » Wed Jan 22, 2003 8:29 pm

Originally posted by (>Tool<)
My favorite team is the lynxes, cause they're the best offensive team in their area. lol wtf lol :lol: I totally have no idea wtf to say about sports, so this is my pieceful mockary of the sports section.:P good day all.

Its not the sport itself that counts, its the betting on the sport that counts:D

Doug the Unforgiven

Postby Doug the Unforgiven » Wed Jan 22, 2003 8:46 pm

All I want from the Super Bowl is to see Jon Gruden stick it to his old boss.

In the interest of full disclosure I must admit that I am a Chiefs fan. The only good to come of a Raider win would be Rich Gannon getting a ring.

Wolverine

Postby Wolverine » Wed Jan 22, 2003 8:51 pm

Originally posted by Doug the Unforgiven
All I want from the Super Bowl is to see Jon Gruden stick it to his old boss.

In the interest of full disclosure I must admit that I am a Chiefs fan. The only good to come of a Raider win would be Rich Gannon getting a ring.

Chiefs fan eh!! Where do u live doug? My dad is a huge Chiefs fan(he happens to live in Kansas City) And I thought he was the only one.

iceman41

Postby iceman41 » Wed Jan 22, 2003 10:49 pm

Hehe.... Cheifs fan definitely hates Raider Nation.

Speed at linebacker corps will carry the day vs. "the greatness of the Rrrraaaiiders".

WAR HANK STRAM

Iceman41

Next

Return to The Smokin' Room