This forum is used for questioning why you were banned or kicked from official ECGN servers. Posts anywhere else will be deleted, keep them in here.
Post a reply

Just wondering why i am banned

Wed May 19, 2004 2:37 pm

Hey guys....
I just started playing wolf again in the last few weeks. I found your server and i absolutely love it. The people are cool and the games are fun. Just recently I've been banned and i just wanted to know why. I dont tk unless its an acciedent and i dont really chatt to much to cause chat spam. I just want to play to have a good time. So if someone could tell me why I'm banned and for how long i would be very thankful.I hope i didnt do anything too bad and i hope i can come back soon :confused:

Wed May 19, 2004 6:13 pm

Was probably a temp ban, or maybe even an autoban. Did it tell you anything when you tried to log back on?

Autobans are only for 2 minutes, and are automatically dished out if you reach a certain negative score.

Tempbans are usually like 999 seconds ect.

Wed May 19, 2004 6:16 pm

its say 3rd key?? what ever that is

Wed May 19, 2004 6:33 pm

Keep watching this forum knocker, the reason will be posted soon

Wed May 19, 2004 6:36 pm

ok...thnx guyz i just dont understand what i did i mean its not like im a noob i've been playing for a while ...im a decent medic i got 242 the other night as an axis med. Hopefully its nothing too bad

Wed May 19, 2004 6:37 pm

Maybe it was your name...just wait for an admin to answer.

Thu May 20, 2004 7:33 am

wasnt me. should post this stuff in banned forums, you'll get help faster

Thu May 20, 2004 11:19 am

has anyone heard anythign why i am banned from the 24/7 beach server??? i really just want to know what i did and when i can come back to play....Thank you
Cknocker

Thu May 20, 2004 5:00 pm

The Admin You wiull need to discuss this with is MAN AT ARMS
You Cant think of anything that would merit a perm-ban?

Thu May 20, 2004 6:25 pm

i dont think i did anything to get myself banned. I was always a good fair player.I play to have fun and nothing else. I was never a prick to anyone.

Fri May 21, 2004 11:12 am

It says im banned by admin then other times it says banned 2nd key? does anyone know what that means??? Sometimes i can get in the room but then after one game it will kick me out and say banned by admin or banned 2nd key can anyone please help me. I just want to play Wolf =(

Sat May 22, 2004 4:48 pm

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHY I AM STILL BANNED?!?!?!?!?!

Sat May 22, 2004 6:23 pm

Heard something will ck it out to verify, keep a cool head.

Sat May 22, 2004 6:34 pm

i just want to play wolf =(

Sun May 23, 2004 3:44 pm

does anyone know why i am banned and for how long i still havent heard anything from anyone....thank you
Post a reply